Apply now for CCAPP's
Intervention Specialist Endorsement: IS
The Specialty Endorsement program is only available to Alcohol/Drug Certified Counselors (Level I/II)OR equivalent, Certified Clinical Supervisor, Certified Criminal Justice Addiction Professionals, and Certified Prevention Specialists.
Requirements for applying for an Intervention Specialist Endorsement (IS) :
"I knew my talents would be best used in intervention. Having my CCAPP IS credential helps me to highlight that this is what I do. People trust me when they see this specialty.”
- Copy of current Certification (alcohol/drug, CCS, CCJP, CPS, CATC)
- Certificate of Completion for each training/course attended OR school transcripts. (education received must be obtained from a CCAPP Education Institute approved IS provider or school)
- The applicant must provide documentation of at minimum 1 year (2000 hours) of verifiable experience within the specialty the applicant is applying for in addition to the required education or 6 months of clinical supervision/mentorship or 1 yer of working with families and addiction. The experience attained must have been received within the preceeding 10 years. They must also provide a letter from the a Clinical supervisor, or supervising interventionist or other documentation from the professional or company employed with or volunteering for that provides credence of specialty services offered.
- Signed Code of Ethics
- Payment: $75 Dollars for non-members and $50 dollars for members
Benefits of being a CCAPP Intervention Specialist Endorsement (IS):
- Invitations to workshops and education seminars
- Discounts and scholarships to events
- Mentoring and career assistance