Important Forms and Documents
With CCAPP, you have the option of printing your forms and filling them out by hand and mailing them in or using our online applications. Just choose the application you are interested in, and click on “paper application” or “online application."
Licensure, Certification, and Registration
Beginning January 1, 2018, CCAPP will no longer accept hard copy renewal applications.
For all RADT New and Renewal applications, please use our brand new Certemy site to complete your online application that can be found here.
For RADT, RADT II, CADC, CADC-II, LAADC-CA, LAADC, and LAADC-S renewal applications visit our renewal page.
CADC-CAS online renewal application through Certemy can be found here.
Certified Peer Recovery Specialist (CPRS)
CPRS Manual/Application Packet
Certified Prevention Specialist (CCPS)
CCPS Manual/Application Packet
CCPS Renewal Packet (Coming Soon!)
Certified Criminal Justice Addiction Professional (CCJP)
CCJP Application Packet
CCJP Renewal Packet (Coming Soon!)
- Certified Co-occuring Disorder Professional (CCDP)
- Certified Co-occurring Disorders Application Packet (Coming Soon!)
- Certified Co-occurring Disorders Renewal Application (Coming Soon!)
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding LAADC Requirements (Updated 1/20/2016)
*Licenses are offered exclusively by CCAPP Credentialing and are non-governmental
CCAPP Credentialing Endorsements
- Women's Treatment Specialist (WTS) Application
- Medication Assisted Treatment Specialist Endorsement (MATS) Application
- Intervention Specialist (IS) Application
Intervention Specialist (IS) Renewal Application
Applications for Written Exam
- Written Exam Application (for all credentials) (Computer Based Application) Paper/pencil no longer offered.
- Alcohol & Drug Counselor (ADC)
- Advanced Alcohol & Drug Counselor (AADC)
- Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS)
- Certified Criminal Justice Addiction Professional (CCJP)
- Certified Prevention Specialist (CPS)
- Certified Co-occurring Disorder Professional (CCDP)
- Certified Peer Recovery Specialist (CPRS)
CCAPP Home Study Courses:
CCAPP Continuing Education Complete LAADC Package
- CCAPP Continuing Education Medication Assisted Treatment Series
Continuing Education Providers and Schools
- Continuing Education Application and Requirements (Effective 9/2014)
- Become an Approved School (Application and Requirements)