Not a member yet?
CCAPP’s member benefits are better than ever, from deep discounts in certification fees, to great deals on conference packages and continuing education, becoming a member of CCAPP makes perfect sense. The cost of membership is less than before! With no NAADAC registration pass through being assessed, your membership is now more affordable than ever.
See CCAPP’s member benefits
Discounts on Certification Fees, Member’s Only Blog, Discounts on Conferences, Subscription to Counselor Magazine, Group Rates on Health insurance, Board Member Eligibility, CCAPP Personal Professional Page, Group Dental Insurance, Credit Union Membership, and Great Rates on Liability Insurance.
CCAPP is here for you! CCAPP officers and staff are always seeking ways to improve or augment benefits and tools for your membership. And, there’s no better time to join than now!
***Please note: Your membership must be current and in good standing during the renewal cycle (previous two years) in order to be eligible for the "member discounts."
Check out the power of your CCAPP membership:
Join CCAPP today! , and you receive:
- Your CCAPP membership allows you to develop professional contacts and a valuable support group of over a thousand chemical dependency counselors. Your skills will never go stagnant with a CCAPP membership.
Ready to be in the driver’s seat?
Fill out your Individual Membership Application or Program Membership today and cruise to success as a member of a fine profession!
- Every fall at our Annual Conference and spring at our Legislative Conference, CCAPP gathers knowledgeable presenters showcasing a variety of tracks pertinent to substance abuse professionals during the annual conference. Offerings include tools for re-certification, pharmacodynamics, gender-specific issues, dual diagnosis, prevention, etc.
- Discounted registration to CCAPP’s Annual Conference with presenters speaking to topics such as New Tx Methods, Prevention, Pharmacology, Dual Diagnosis, Family Issues, Relapse, and Re-certification. Your full membership in CCAPP entitles you to **vote at the Annual Membership Meeting held during our annual conference. With CCAPP your opinions count!
- The CCAPP Board of Directors is composed of two representatives from each nine districts. These representatives voice your concerns and bring back information to their regions. Members may apply to become members of committees.
- As a member of one of our nine districts you will meet quarterly and have multiple opportunities for continuing education at reduced fees.
- Access to a very professional and dedicated full-time staff in Sacramento, here to assist you in addition to your regional representatives and directors.
- CCAPP Weekly Dispatch - CCAPP’s official bi-monthly publication, featuring news on legislative and regulatory issues that affect YOU, regional news and other articles of interest relatings
- Publish Articles in the CCAPP Weekly Dispatch.
- CCAPP's membership benefit - Capwiz XC! This legislative alert system will enable CCAPP's Legislative Committee to communicate directly with members, constituents, local, state and federal representatives. Capwiz uses the most advanced online tools and technology to assure that your voice is heard when it matters most! In addition, through the CCAPP Capwiz site you have the ability to communicate with the CCAPP Legislative Committee, your local, state and federal representatives. It is easy to navigate and gives you the ability to get involved with CCAPP’s grassroots efforts!
- CCAPP represents members at the State Capitol with a full-time lobbyist and a public policy coordinator representing CCAPP interests in the governmental, regulatory and legislative aspects of the addictions field.
- Do I need Liability/Malpractice Insurance? Addiction counselors working in the profession should purchase liability/malpractice insurance. You will especially appreciate having it in the event of a lawsuit because your agency may not cover you! Access to discounted liability insurance through The Van Wagner Group will cover you in the event that you need it. To get a quote, click here
- Affordable dental coverage through Delta Dental and long term care insurance
- Capitol Association Plans®, with over 20 years of experience in administering low-cost Association benefit plans has partnered with the California Association of Drug Abuse Counselors (CCAPP) to offer CCAPP members group and voluntary dental benefits, group vision, and even legal plans for those of you who don't mind swimming with the sharks! We invite you to take a look at changing your school of thought by surfing through CCAPP's New Health Insurance and Ancillary Benefits Website (link to CCAPP/CAPS Insurance Site) to learn more about CCAPP's new benefit programs that will save you and/or your Agency clams! This program promises to make waves, so come have a whale of a time with us at CCAPP's 26th Annual Conference! Meander by our booth to receive a "reel" cool gift and learn more about how you or your agency can have the "best catch" in the sea of benefits! Capitol Association Plans, PO Box 15245, Sacramento, CA 95851-0245 Phone: 916.944.1707 Fax: 866-334-5346; E-mail Website: www.capsplans.com/caadac_private/index.htm
- Provident Central Credit Union, with branches throughout California, proudly offers CCAPP members higher deposit rates and lower interest rates than most banks.
- Hertz CCAPP members special year-round discounts on your daily, weekly, weekend, and monthly rentals for business or pleasure; traveling in the U.S. or worldwide. Your Hertz CDP# is the key (comes with your membership ID card). Call 1-800-654-2210 or visit the Hertz website at www.hertz.com when making your reservation. Then present your Hertz Member Discount Card at the time of rental. It’s that easy!
- Counselor Magazine
- Professional Networking
- Conferences and Workshops Discounts
- Board of Directors Participation
- CCAPP Weekly Dispatch
- Capwiz XC!- legislative alert system
- Healthcare Benefits
- Discounts on Certification and Renewal Fees
- Lobbying and Public Policy
- Discounts on Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- Hertz Member Discount Card