Welcome to our new CCAPP Program Membership Page!
CCAPP is proud to offer new and improved program membership benefits for all Programs. That's right, the entire programs receive many more benefits!
- CCAPP Weekly Dispatch- Official e-zine with information on regional activities, professional job listings, and important cutting-edge treatment articles, as well as news on legislative and regulatory issues that affect your business.
- Continuing Education Provider Discounts- No Cost CCAPP Education CE Provider approval for agency workshops provided to employees only; maximum of 10 CEs may be offered per year and Education for review and approval. Courses must follow all guidelines/policies.
- E-Marketing Opportunities- Receive two complementary e-blasts per year sent to regional e-mail addresses (one time send only). E-blasts must be approved and received no less than six weeks in advance. Program’s name and web0link will be listed on the CCAPP website.
- Access to the Weekly Dispatch- Advertising discounts for job vacancies, article submissions, and event announcements.
- Counselor Magazine- Complimentary subscription to the most read AOD publication in the nation.
- Group Rates- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans through Capitol Association Plans where you can choose your own health care provider (Kaiser, PacifiCare, Blue Cross, etc.) Liberty Mutual Auto, home/renter’s insurance at discounted rates.
- Professional Extras- Prepaid Legal Plans and Hertz Rental Car discounts.
- Discounts for Programs and Employees- Reduced rates for the CCAPP Education Institution and conference registration for employees, and discounts on sober living registration for program members.
Capitol Association Plans®, with over 20 years of experience in administering low-cost Association benefit plans has partnered with the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) to offer CCAPP members group and voluntary dental benefits, group vision, and even legal plans for those of you who don't mind swimming with the sharks! We invite you to take a look at changing your school of thought by surfing through CCAPP's New Health Insurance and Ancillary Benefits Website (link to CCAPP/CAPS Insurance Site) to learn more about CCAPP's new benefit programs that will save you and/or your Agency clams!
- This program promises to make waves, so come have a whale of a time with us at CCAPP's 26th Annual Conference! Meander by our booth to receive a "reel" cool gift and learn more about how you or your agency can have the "best catch" in the sea of benefits!
- Capitol Association Plans, PO Box 15245, Sacramento, CA 95851-0245
- Phone: 916.944.1707 Fax: 866-334-5346; E-mail
- Website: www.capsplans.com/caadac_private/index.htm
- Hertz CCAPP members special year-round discounts on your daily, weekly, weekend, and monthly rentals for business or pleasure; traveling in the U.S. or worldwide. Your Hertz CDP# is the key (comes with your membership ID card). Call 1-800-654-2210 or visit the Hertz website at www.hertz.com when making your reservation. Then present your Hertz Member Discount Card at the time of rental. It’s that easy!
- Low-cost facility insurance is available through The Van Wagner Group. Sign Up Today. Call 1-800-735-1588 or email email@example.com http://go.sterlingrisk.com/VanWagnerFacility